Thread: Why.....
View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2020, 12:46 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Or at the very least put it on there account and not under their name for text battles so they don't get sway on battles.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
That's a whole different argument though. Before I had a title the whole mindset I had was I want to battle anyone with a colored name. Anyone who has any kind of status is who I want to battle. I have lost to a grip of HoFers here but years later I can appreciate the battle as being dope as a whole and give myself some credit for seeking out the challenge. The wins and losses only really matter in the heat of the moment. If you are confident and have the skill to back it up the titles on your opponents eventually won't matter and you will start amassing your own.

This rieper kid was tryin to get me dq'd in a GC a few years back look at him now. Persistence and confidence are huge.
@Rieper got Danny Tanner ghost writing for him tho.... so I mean what you expect?
Unread 02-13-2020, 12:46 PM   #15

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Or at the very least put it on there account and not under their name for text battles so they don't get sway on battles.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
That's a whole different argument though. Before I had a title the whole mindset I had was I want to battle anyone with a colored name. Anyone who has any kind of status is who I want to battle. I have lost to a grip of HoFers here but years later I can appreciate the battle as being dope as a whole and give myself some credit for seeking out the challenge. The wins and losses only really matter in the heat of the moment. If you are confident and have the skill to back it up the titles on your opponents eventually won't matter and you will start amassing your own.

This rieper kid was tryin to get me dq'd in a GC a few years back look at him now. Persistence and confidence are huge.
@Rieper got Danny Tanner ghost writing for him tho.... so I mean what you expect?