View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2022, 12:37 AM
TheDosage
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Here's your update THECHODES wins in battles should all be made null and void. He openly admits he blocks users even new comers that have never voted before from voting on his battles. So basically this hate voting bad behavioured maggot thinks it's okay to hand pick and choose who's eligible to vote on his battles... So in theory that's like going to court picking who Ur judge and jury is and then claiming you king when you win.. it's a rigged system he's forming for himself! He crys at critism cos he trash.. I'd even question his topical win over mask... He'll say I'm saying this cos I loss the contender bout which is bullshit I'll humbley take an L but half or more of the active users couldn't even vote on the battle...how is this being allowed by this community, the rat should be stripped of all titles and booted....... Trys to say everyone he's blocked are hate voters, he's blocked alot of fair voters and blocks new comers before they've even tossed a vote Which also turns away new users thinking why the fuck am I blocked the guy is a poison to this community and yet he's the only one I know on here that has been banned for bad behaviours and hate voting it's clear to see on his page on the comment wall..... I ain't no cry baby bitch I'm an old head and calling this rat out and will keep doing so till you all wake up to this fraud
Unread 12-01-2022, 12:37 AM   #20

TheDosage
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Here's your update THECHODES wins in battles should all be made null and void. He openly admits he blocks users even new comers that have never voted before from voting on his battles. So basically this hate voting bad behavioured maggot thinks it's okay to hand pick and choose who's eligible to vote on his battles... So in theory that's like going to court picking who Ur judge and jury is and then claiming you king when you win.. it's a rigged system he's forming for himself! He crys at critism cos he trash.. I'd even question his topical win over mask... He'll say I'm saying this cos I loss the contender bout which is bullshit I'll humbley take an L but half or more of the active users couldn't even vote on the battle...how is this being allowed by this community, the rat should be stripped of all titles and booted....... Trys to say everyone he's blocked are hate voters, he's blocked alot of fair voters and blocks new comers before they've even tossed a vote Which also turns away new users thinking why the fuck am I blocked the guy is a poison to this community and yet he's the only one I know on here that has been banned for bad behaviours and hate voting it's clear to see on his page on the comment wall..... I ain't no cry baby bitch I'm an old head and calling this rat out and will keep doing so till you all wake up to this fraud