View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2019, 05:09 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Default Return of the moderator program

After careful thought and reading all your feedback, I've decided to bring back the moderator program. In the new program, major decisions around battle and user moderation will have to be made by consensus between 2 or more moderators.

I'm opening 3 moderator positions at this time and will expand as needed. Traditionally moderators have been elected by the existing moderator team, this time I want to give the community a chance to help decide who deserves this role.

To nominate/vote for the 3 new moderators, @ tag them by replying to this thread. Optionally, provide feedback about why you feel they will be good for the role.
Unread 09-14-2019, 05:09 AM   #1

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Default Return of the moderator program

After careful thought and reading all your feedback, I've decided to bring back the moderator program. In the new program, major decisions around battle and user moderation will have to be made by consensus between 2 or more moderators.

I'm opening 3 moderator positions at this time and will expand as needed. Traditionally moderators have been elected by the existing moderator team, this time I want to give the community a chance to help decide who deserves this role.

To nominate/vote for the 3 new moderators, @ tag them by replying to this thread. Optionally, provide feedback about why you feel they will be good for the role.
Offline   Reply With Quote