View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Round 1:

IlLiMaGe vs Mr PiFF BaNKz

PiFF BaNKz could no show. If he shows I'm confident he will take round 1 quite convincingly given his text background. Tally is the more conventional LB audio MC and I think that will be his crutch.

SBT The Messiah vs RiGGA

Even though SBT is a Grand Champion he is a Beat MC. RiGGA though a track maker has shown me that he's more than capable in the A cappella format. SBT could win this and I wouldn't be totally surprised if he did but at the moment I can't see past a RiGGA win.

SWAVY vs Stotty Pimpin

I'm going with SWAVY again because his text background makes him a lot more suited to the format which requires much more intricate and thought out word play and punchlines. Stot does do a lot of A Capella battles but his lines will need to be a lot more thought out and hitting if he wants to take the win here. He is capable and I wouldn't be overly shocked if he pulled a rabbit out the hat, but my gut say's SWAVY all day in this 1.

CSKiLLz AKA CSK vs Erupt

CSK can actually handle himself as far as flow and presence is concerned. But Erupt's plays and punches will be too much on this 1. IF he can get into the swing of battling Audio On LB in time. Had a few creases in his battle with Phil he still needs to iron out if he wants to become a major threat in Audio. But the lines are there, which is the hardest thing to have down, just needs to add that polish to his presentation.

Dono vs ~Slypro~

I honestly can't see past a Sly win here. Dono actually isn't too bad. He has the right idea with lines and humour, but I think experience will make this a convincing win.

Fiji Osa vs AfterThought

Again another 1 that will come down to experience. The more polished show will get the win here, and that win will go to Fiji. That doesn't mean to say AT won't bring lines, and he could make it close, but I've got to go with Fiji.

YOU WISH vs S K I T T

I haven't heard S K I T T battle in a while so I don't know how he's going to handle himself in this 1. But I will say if he writes the way I think he will, I can't see him beating Wish, who is well established in this format.

Phil Banks vs XXXplicit

Just like the Dono vs Slypro battle I think this will be a 1 way battle but worse. No secret Phil has a decent pen game, while XXXplicit couldn't be more out of this element. Convincing win for Phil.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

BTW CSKiLLz AKA CSK just got caught biting and won't be showing.

www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115512

Looks like 1 of my predictions already came true.
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #2

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Round 1:

IlLiMaGe vs Mr PiFF BaNKz

PiFF BaNKz could no show. If he shows I'm confident he will take round 1 quite convincingly given his text background. Tally is the more conventional LB audio MC and I think that will be his crutch.

SBT The Messiah vs RiGGA

Even though SBT is a Grand Champion he is a Beat MC. RiGGA though a track maker has shown me that he's more than capable in the A cappella format. SBT could win this and I wouldn't be totally surprised if he did but at the moment I can't see past a RiGGA win.

SWAVY vs Stotty Pimpin

I'm going with SWAVY again because his text background makes him a lot more suited to the format which requires much more intricate and thought out word play and punchlines. Stot does do a lot of A Capella battles but his lines will need to be a lot more thought out and hitting if he wants to take the win here. He is capable and I wouldn't be overly shocked if he pulled a rabbit out the hat, but my gut say's SWAVY all day in this 1.

CSKiLLz AKA CSK vs Erupt

CSK can actually handle himself as far as flow and presence is concerned. But Erupt's plays and punches will be too much on this 1. IF he can get into the swing of battling Audio On LB in time. Had a few creases in his battle with Phil he still needs to iron out if he wants to become a major threat in Audio. But the lines are there, which is the hardest thing to have down, just needs to add that polish to his presentation.

Dono vs ~Slypro~

I honestly can't see past a Sly win here. Dono actually isn't too bad. He has the right idea with lines and humour, but I think experience will make this a convincing win.

Fiji Osa vs AfterThought

Again another 1 that will come down to experience. The more polished show will get the win here, and that win will go to Fiji. That doesn't mean to say AT won't bring lines, and he could make it close, but I've got to go with Fiji.

YOU WISH vs S K I T T

I haven't heard S K I T T battle in a while so I don't know how he's going to handle himself in this 1. But I will say if he writes the way I think he will, I can't see him beating Wish, who is well established in this format.

Phil Banks vs XXXplicit

Just like the Dono vs Slypro battle I think this will be a 1 way battle but worse. No secret Phil has a decent pen game, while XXXplicit couldn't be more out of this element. Convincing win for Phil.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

BTW CSKiLLz AKA CSK just got caught biting and won't be showing.

www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115512

Looks like 1 of my predictions already came true.