View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:38 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is
you laughin cause now you know you look stupid, your response to me exposing you was to use my response i used against you when exposing you.

they both had 5 punches. both only had 2 solid, clear, and evident punches with a setup and then proceeding punch, in a coherent, and relative bar.

i'm not ripping on my boy mugz at all, i'm just pointing out the blatant buddy voting occurring since these "old heads" came back. look at every audio battle. there's a trend. you call us texters, as an excuse, to hide your dick riding, but seul, lock, punk, these guys audio heads.

you win a gc on the strength of dick riding, in a weak gc where the only person you had to beat to get to the finals was me, a terrible fucking rapper, yet, you have the audacity to start citing demands, requesting mod removals, telling staff they aren't allowed to remove your vote? you sure got a big head now boro.

to everyone reading, staff reached out to this guy to try and console him about his little girl fits regarding standard vote removals. we tried to be reasonable, and have a conversation, and work it out in private.

guess he wanted to put his retardation out full blast. so congrats. you've proven to all of us that you are a dick riding, bad voting, little bitch.
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:38 AM   #24

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is
you laughin cause now you know you look stupid, your response to me exposing you was to use my response i used against you when exposing you.

they both had 5 punches. both only had 2 solid, clear, and evident punches with a setup and then proceeding punch, in a coherent, and relative bar.

i'm not ripping on my boy mugz at all, i'm just pointing out the blatant buddy voting occurring since these "old heads" came back. look at every audio battle. there's a trend. you call us texters, as an excuse, to hide your dick riding, but seul, lock, punk, these guys audio heads.

you win a gc on the strength of dick riding, in a weak gc where the only person you had to beat to get to the finals was me, a terrible fucking rapper, yet, you have the audacity to start citing demands, requesting mod removals, telling staff they aren't allowed to remove your vote? you sure got a big head now boro.

to everyone reading, staff reached out to this guy to try and console him about his little girl fits regarding standard vote removals. we tried to be reasonable, and have a conversation, and work it out in private.

guess he wanted to put his retardation out full blast. so congrats. you've proven to all of us that you are a dick riding, bad voting, little bitch.