View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:30 AM
ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
See this why he’s ‘Comical’, Years ago he was FANNING, ON MY TROUSERS, people didn’t like me he was DEMANDING TO STOP DOUBTERS... Realized that I was So much Better and GOT SOUR... He ‘Shazam’d my music so much the nigga got MOD POWERS!!

punch 1

Sucking dick just to be staff, NOT A MAN OF HIS OWN, all in Cali for Battle events but his family’s at home. Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!.

punch 2

. hold up, call me fake over a title, You wanna talk some real talk, where the fucks all that money for REAL TALK!

punch 3

You niggas robbed him, talking all that FLUKE SHIT while YOU SIT and watch Pugz ride around in his NEW WHIP? Fucking Goof... You can BLEED IN THIS FIGHT but If ya stumble WEAVING THIS STRIKE, God Knows you won’t be BREATHING TONIGHT, Your raps ain’t Hard, him ‘punching broad’ he’s probably BEATING HIS WIFE!

punch 4

On Facebook telling the world how you ain’t TREATING HER RIGHT. Claiming you sonned me in the forums, well SUDDENLY IM INTRIGUED cause how u sonning me and barely got CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS. Yo fake ass I’m Hall of Fame, you don’t like it? Well STAY MAD, this ain’t your ‘Cup of Tea”, worry bout being title a GREAT DAD!

punch 5

igh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

punch 1

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN..

I can TELL YOUR ALL JOKES.. Tried to “ride” on me but I left him INHALING “EXHAUST SMOKE”..

WHY IS HE SPITTIN, B? Why should I SPEND THE ENERGY? U been FAKE ALL YOUR LIFE.. the “DRAKE OF THE SITE”.. not cus of bars but the “LITESKINNED TENDENCIES” ..

punch 2?

Put paws on him- these two fist are GIGANTIC JAW BREAKERS .. Knew I would “smoke him”- I wrote these bars on ORGANIC RAW PAPERS ..

punch 3

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA..

punch 4

You might be the man at home but here Im “SONNIN HIM”.. Mention “my kids” again itll be alot coming your way n brownie points aint ONE OF EM..

punch 5?

clearly you are not a good voter because you dont even know what a punch is
Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:30 AM   #23

ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 763 audio / 232 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
See this why he’s ‘Comical’, Years ago he was FANNING, ON MY TROUSERS, people didn’t like me he was DEMANDING TO STOP DOUBTERS... Realized that I was So much Better and GOT SOUR... He ‘Shazam’d my music so much the nigga got MOD POWERS!!

punch 1

Sucking dick just to be staff, NOT A MAN OF HIS OWN, all in Cali for Battle events but his family’s at home. Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!.

punch 2

. hold up, call me fake over a title, You wanna talk some real talk, where the fucks all that money for REAL TALK!

punch 3

You niggas robbed him, talking all that FLUKE SHIT while YOU SIT and watch Pugz ride around in his NEW WHIP? Fucking Goof... You can BLEED IN THIS FIGHT but If ya stumble WEAVING THIS STRIKE, God Knows you won’t be BREATHING TONIGHT, Your raps ain’t Hard, him ‘punching broad’ he’s probably BEATING HIS WIFE!

punch 4

On Facebook telling the world how you ain’t TREATING HER RIGHT. Claiming you sonned me in the forums, well SUDDENLY IM INTRIGUED cause how u sonning me and barely got CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS. Yo fake ass I’m Hall of Fame, you don’t like it? Well STAY MAD, this ain’t your ‘Cup of Tea”, worry bout being title a GREAT DAD!

punch 5

igh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

punch 1

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN..

I can TELL YOUR ALL JOKES.. Tried to “ride” on me but I left him INHALING “EXHAUST SMOKE”..

WHY IS HE SPITTIN, B? Why should I SPEND THE ENERGY? U been FAKE ALL YOUR LIFE.. the “DRAKE OF THE SITE”.. not cus of bars but the “LITESKINNED TENDENCIES” ..

punch 2?

Put paws on him- these two fist are GIGANTIC JAW BREAKERS .. Knew I would “smoke him”- I wrote these bars on ORGANIC RAW PAPERS ..

punch 3

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA..

punch 4

You might be the man at home but here Im “SONNIN HIM”.. Mention “my kids” again itll be alot coming your way n brownie points aint ONE OF EM..

punch 5?

clearly you are not a good voter because you dont even know what a punch is
Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is