View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2014, 03:18 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Matrix View Post
i proved myself to every generation up until 2012 , fuck this one. i got a couple hundred battles clocked , dozens of cyphers , i got a tag team belt

Fuck do i need to prove to these rookies?

……...

Fuck that. "Those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it"
Geez, @Rain-Matrix , your too deep into being a vet…..erinarian ….. pull your head out of that drug mule's ass…. shun.

Seriously tho, when did you become a serious motherfucker… all of a sudden its like "Why don't these rookies recognize me" , when you yourself have personally seen to it to develop as one of the website's greatest clowns…. no hate at all on that, especially seeing as I prefer being a jester to a king. You pull it off well… so fuck what a hater says.

All I'm saying, real talk, is why all of a sudden do you care what all these lil bitches around you are saying…. that's not the Rain I remember…. you used to pour your poor ass behavior all over them like they were nothing… don't give them the time of day like this…. your only sponsoring their fuckery.

You never gonna drop the crazy, but I prefer crazy funny to crazy defensive.

Chin Up…. stop looking at the ground level… we all get buried there in the end, why waste your vision… that's the wisdom I'm given and giving.

*Lastly, don't generalize so much, because you are not acknowledging that some of us post-2010 LBers are creative, got our own fresh work going, and worthy writers.* (I take this offensively….lol… kidding…. no Im not… fuck you…. fam)

-FREAK- out
Unread 02-18-2014, 03:18 PM   #16

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Matrix View Post
i proved myself to every generation up until 2012 , fuck this one. i got a couple hundred battles clocked , dozens of cyphers , i got a tag team belt

Fuck do i need to prove to these rookies?

……...

Fuck that. "Those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it"
Geez, @Rain-Matrix , your too deep into being a vet…..erinarian ….. pull your head out of that drug mule's ass…. shun.

Seriously tho, when did you become a serious motherfucker… all of a sudden its like "Why don't these rookies recognize me" , when you yourself have personally seen to it to develop as one of the website's greatest clowns…. no hate at all on that, especially seeing as I prefer being a jester to a king. You pull it off well… so fuck what a hater says.

All I'm saying, real talk, is why all of a sudden do you care what all these lil bitches around you are saying…. that's not the Rain I remember…. you used to pour your poor ass behavior all over them like they were nothing… don't give them the time of day like this…. your only sponsoring their fuckery.

You never gonna drop the crazy, but I prefer crazy funny to crazy defensive.

Chin Up…. stop looking at the ground level… we all get buried there in the end, why waste your vision… that's the wisdom I'm given and giving.

*Lastly, don't generalize so much, because you are not acknowledging that some of us post-2010 LBers are creative, got our own fresh work going, and worthy writers.* (I take this offensively….lol… kidding…. no Im not… fuck you…. fam)

-FREAK- out