View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Rain-Matrix
Basic Member
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i proved myself to every generation up until 2012 , fuck this one. i got a couple hundred battles clocked , dozens of cyphers , i got a tag team belt

Fuck do i need to prove to these rookies? I read a battle and theyre saying the same shit we did 6 years ago

meanwhile i put down some new shit and i walk away with an L. Why? New niggas get amazed by old concepts cuz they never seen them before ... and thats all thats left is new niggas. I might aswell jack concepts from topnotch or mahvulus...

Fuck that. "Those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it"

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

He carry the 'tech? No!' He was just bumping some music

Is that dono in 2013 or rain in 2008?

Straight up
Just Tryina be Niggas.
Unread 02-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #14

Rain-Matrix
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 11 text
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i proved myself to every generation up until 2012 , fuck this one. i got a couple hundred battles clocked , dozens of cyphers , i got a tag team belt

Fuck do i need to prove to these rookies? I read a battle and theyre saying the same shit we did 6 years ago

meanwhile i put down some new shit and i walk away with an L. Why? New niggas get amazed by old concepts cuz they never seen them before ... and thats all thats left is new niggas. I might aswell jack concepts from topnotch or mahvulus...

Fuck that. "Those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it"

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

He carry the 'tech? No!' He was just bumping some music

Is that dono in 2013 or rain in 2008?

Straight up
Just Tryina be Niggas.