View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2019, 08:33 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeKnowledge View Post
This is sort of On and off-topic about the whole who's who on here as far as people having 1000 accounts. @2FUEL Myself and a few others have been here for 10+ Years. With 10Xs everything compared to others. Aside from a few tournaments. I can see we aren't in the Hall Of Fame or acknowledged for our years as members. Yet, @Punk that has been here less than 1 year is a Hall of Famer? is it a "Favoritism" thing as well? When I first started Any multiple accounts got banned. "Unless" you forgot the password or some shit of that nature happened and you let a staff member know. I'm just curious as to how someone with obvious multiple accounts could speak on someone else having multiple accounts. (And please enlighten me on anything I missed or if I'm wrong about something.)

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

And to answer your question. It's only against the rules is you can prove it. @Punk. Posting a few battles isn't proving anything except that the same guy voted against you twice. It wouldn't have been a hate vote had you had two battles with the same person and say @Rican, for example, voted for you on both battles, would it?
I don’t have any multi accounts besides @Leroy Cumberbatch which I only used once........
Unread 12-19-2019, 08:33 AM   #45

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeKnowledge View Post
This is sort of On and off-topic about the whole who's who on here as far as people having 1000 accounts. @2FUEL Myself and a few others have been here for 10+ Years. With 10Xs everything compared to others. Aside from a few tournaments. I can see we aren't in the Hall Of Fame or acknowledged for our years as members. Yet, @Punk that has been here less than 1 year is a Hall of Famer? is it a "Favoritism" thing as well? When I first started Any multiple accounts got banned. "Unless" you forgot the password or some shit of that nature happened and you let a staff member know. I'm just curious as to how someone with obvious multiple accounts could speak on someone else having multiple accounts. (And please enlighten me on anything I missed or if I'm wrong about something.)

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

And to answer your question. It's only against the rules is you can prove it. @Punk. Posting a few battles isn't proving anything except that the same guy voted against you twice. It wouldn't have been a hate vote had you had two battles with the same person and say @Rican, for example, voted for you on both battles, would it?
I don’t have any multi accounts besides @Leroy Cumberbatch which I only used once........