Thread: R.I.P. Lockhart
View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default R.I.P. Lockhart

I’m standing here before you today with the heaviest heart. Every tear that escapes these baby browns represent every wonderful year spent with our beloved member, friend, Lockhart. Some of you may know him as Erron Black, to others, Jimmy Hoffa(more applicable today), to others, James, to others, Tyler, to others, A.T.A. Boy, to others, No Name Needed, to others, random names he had for a week, to others, a member of numerous crews, including APOCALYPSE, Murda Muzik, Baker Street Irregulars, Lethal Dosez, and most notably, AC's. He was my colleague, for we joined the site around the same time, him being 2 months before. our usernames were dragonball z characters combined with the name Flow. He was Flowly, I was Flowhan. That was the first of our many battles(which I won but who cares).

He was strong, independent, and self-driven. He experienced so much disappointment and heartbreak in his time with us, yet still had the most positive disposition this site has ever been graced with, yellin out "AC's till the days cease" on every crew member's battles. He would always say "God Bless" after every battle, whether he won or lost. He was always there for everyone, even to Rohaan who stabbed him in the back. He also pulled W's over vets such as reEFer, Mikey DeNiro, TalkSlick, MAN DOWN, Esso, and ya boy Row(lof account). People don't even know it but he has the most 2nd-place trophies in tournament history. I am honored to have lost 2nd place to him twice.

Last thing I have of him:
Those who find wisdom find life - Proverbs 8:34

Ask about what my punches are like? Here's your answer.

Losing him this way is difficult to accept. But Lockhart, wherever you are, thank you for being the brightest light during our darkest days. We love you, forever and always.”

Anybody else has somethin to say? Kind thoughts only

Last edited by Row; 07-11-2018 at 04:44 PM.
Unread 07-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #1

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default R.I.P. Lockhart

I’m standing here before you today with the heaviest heart. Every tear that escapes these baby browns represent every wonderful year spent with our beloved member, friend, Lockhart. Some of you may know him as Erron Black, to others, Jimmy Hoffa(more applicable today), to others, James, to others, Tyler, to others, A.T.A. Boy, to others, No Name Needed, to others, random names he had for a week, to others, a member of numerous crews, including APOCALYPSE, Murda Muzik, Baker Street Irregulars, Lethal Dosez, and most notably, AC's. He was my colleague, for we joined the site around the same time, him being 2 months before. our usernames were dragonball z characters combined with the name Flow. He was Flowly, I was Flowhan. That was the first of our many battles(which I won but who cares).

He was strong, independent, and self-driven. He experienced so much disappointment and heartbreak in his time with us, yet still had the most positive disposition this site has ever been graced with, yellin out "AC's till the days cease" on every crew member's battles. He would always say "God Bless" after every battle, whether he won or lost. He was always there for everyone, even to Rohaan who stabbed him in the back. He also pulled W's over vets such as reEFer, Mikey DeNiro, TalkSlick, MAN DOWN, Esso, and ya boy Row(lof account). People don't even know it but he has the most 2nd-place trophies in tournament history. I am honored to have lost 2nd place to him twice.

Last thing I have of him:
Those who find wisdom find life - Proverbs 8:34

Ask about what my punches are like? Here's your answer.

Losing him this way is difficult to accept. But Lockhart, wherever you are, thank you for being the brightest light during our darkest days. We love you, forever and always.”

Anybody else has somethin to say? Kind thoughts only

Last edited by Row; 07-11-2018 at 04:44 PM.