View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2015, 05:16 PM
Streetz Da Hood
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Masai View Post
It was written mostly over a year ago, but I'm LBs historian man

You hilariously ironically demoted Unyqe/Letum from Leader to Capo because he was making decisions as a Leader without asking the rest of the crew...without asking the rest of the crew haha.

Tbh, I didn't like you or Erupt being in ACs anyways. That was Unyqe's doing mainly. You guys were popular battlers so he thought you were solid pick ups but I didn't like the idea of recruiting pre-established battlers.
Oh yeah, I remember now. Good times.
Unread 12-19-2015, 05:16 PM   #15

Streetz Da Hood
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Masai View Post
It was written mostly over a year ago, but I'm LBs historian man

You hilariously ironically demoted Unyqe/Letum from Leader to Capo because he was making decisions as a Leader without asking the rest of the crew...without asking the rest of the crew haha.

Tbh, I didn't like you or Erupt being in ACs anyways. That was Unyqe's doing mainly. You guys were popular battlers so he thought you were solid pick ups but I didn't like the idea of recruiting pre-established battlers.
Oh yeah, I remember now. Good times.