View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

uck It.. I'll Pop It Off...

Topical GC Tourney Rd 3: “A Start Of A New Beginning

I lay here old, dusty… cold, rusty.. Flow hungry.. Since Joe shunned me.. Im the soul of his Microphone.. Longing for the timeless poems he always sung me.. He rapped to me loudly all night, I was proud to be his mic.. He was hungry and driven, nothing clouding his sight.. Then one day he abandoned me, forgetting the love we behold.. Everytime he wrote a bar, I was the first one he told.. I watched battles turn to diss songs, which turned into tracks.. Tracks turned into mixtapes.. All while learning from scratch.. I never complained when he let wack catts grab me and rap.. What if some stranger grabbed your neck, and yelled.. How crappy is that? I loved when we would take a ride just to changed the back drop.. Me, Joe, & my homies Speaker and Laptop.. would recorded live cyphas right there on the back blocks.. And did a song on the spot.. if it was THAT hot.. But now Joe has a fam.. A young kid and all that noise has to scram.. From boy to man.. So getting employed was his plan. That was yrs ago.. I cried, but had to clean up my tears.. I spoke to Speaker, but he’s been sufferin a blown tweeter for yrs.. And LapTop is too old, he cant do no projects.. Until he gets his eyes checked, new OS, and medicate his virus.. This storage room is where I’m stored til doom, but my soul’s screamin for flow.. Suddenly, I hear some guys meet n greet and put the key in the door.. I hear one guy sayin he has skills just needs people to know.. “I got you” says the other guy.. Whos that speaking? I can’t believe it, it’s Joe!! He’s reaching in boxes, searching, shuffling through tools.. Everybody screaming “Grab me Grab me!’, fueled with something to prove.. Joe looks at me hanging here, sadly dangling on the wall.. He grabs me and say’s “There she is.. Here…just make a banger for me dog”.. The dude agrees.. stuffs me in his book bag and leaves.. Inside its: me, gym socks, text books and a bag of weed.. He rode a bike home and yo, dudes the truth! He spit the who way home like how MuGGz used to do.. He opened a door.. Walked down some stairs, and up a hall.. Entered a room thats full of red light and posters on the walls.. I see my old friends Speaker N Lap.. This is where they secretly sat.. They some sneaky ass catts.. But still I give em some dapp.. The boy sits down, starts reading his raps, sat me on a mic stand.. And good cus I need to relax.. He put on his headphones, cleared his throat, and plugged in my cord.. This is what I been missing.. A new beginning, and then he pressed record..

Gluck...

MURDA MUZIK

Last edited by Enfinite; 12-12-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Unread 12-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #3

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

uck It.. I'll Pop It Off...

Topical GC Tourney Rd 3: “A Start Of A New Beginning

I lay here old, dusty… cold, rusty.. Flow hungry.. Since Joe shunned me.. Im the soul of his Microphone.. Longing for the timeless poems he always sung me.. He rapped to me loudly all night, I was proud to be his mic.. He was hungry and driven, nothing clouding his sight.. Then one day he abandoned me, forgetting the love we behold.. Everytime he wrote a bar, I was the first one he told.. I watched battles turn to diss songs, which turned into tracks.. Tracks turned into mixtapes.. All while learning from scratch.. I never complained when he let wack catts grab me and rap.. What if some stranger grabbed your neck, and yelled.. How crappy is that? I loved when we would take a ride just to changed the back drop.. Me, Joe, & my homies Speaker and Laptop.. would recorded live cyphas right there on the back blocks.. And did a song on the spot.. if it was THAT hot.. But now Joe has a fam.. A young kid and all that noise has to scram.. From boy to man.. So getting employed was his plan. That was yrs ago.. I cried, but had to clean up my tears.. I spoke to Speaker, but he’s been sufferin a blown tweeter for yrs.. And LapTop is too old, he cant do no projects.. Until he gets his eyes checked, new OS, and medicate his virus.. This storage room is where I’m stored til doom, but my soul’s screamin for flow.. Suddenly, I hear some guys meet n greet and put the key in the door.. I hear one guy sayin he has skills just needs people to know.. “I got you” says the other guy.. Whos that speaking? I can’t believe it, it’s Joe!! He’s reaching in boxes, searching, shuffling through tools.. Everybody screaming “Grab me Grab me!’, fueled with something to prove.. Joe looks at me hanging here, sadly dangling on the wall.. He grabs me and say’s “There she is.. Here…just make a banger for me dog”.. The dude agrees.. stuffs me in his book bag and leaves.. Inside its: me, gym socks, text books and a bag of weed.. He rode a bike home and yo, dudes the truth! He spit the who way home like how MuGGz used to do.. He opened a door.. Walked down some stairs, and up a hall.. Entered a room thats full of red light and posters on the walls.. I see my old friends Speaker N Lap.. This is where they secretly sat.. They some sneaky ass catts.. But still I give em some dapp.. The boy sits down, starts reading his raps, sat me on a mic stand.. And good cus I need to relax.. He put on his headphones, cleared his throat, and plugged in my cord.. This is what I been missing.. A new beginning, and then he pressed record..

Gluck...

MURDA MUZIK

Last edited by Enfinite; 12-12-2013 at 02:24 PM.