View Single Post
Unread 09-30-2019, 04:24 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggi Mombasa View Post
My one downside is that 4 GCs is way too much. You say you want us to go hard in the open battles, but I'm not spitting my best shit Vs Lock if I have to battle him in a tournament within 2 months. The site was completely fine with 2 GCs per year with thousands of members. Combining the GCs with all the extra tournaments being run, plus LBT, if there's no "incentive" there's no reason to battle. You want to push battling for the sake of it and not just for prizes.
Thanks for the feedback, for clarity we've only declared 1 of the 4 tournaments is a GC, the upcoming first Winter tournament. As of now, the Spring, Summer, Fall seasonals next year are tournaments with prizes & titles, but not GC titles.

I'm aware there were 2 GC's in the past, and we may decide to make another tournament a GC, but that has not been decided yet.

Forum tournaments and LBT will continue to be run by mods in parallel, LB supports running multiple tournaments at a time and we will promote them all.
Unread 09-30-2019, 04:24 AM   #15

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggi Mombasa View Post
My one downside is that 4 GCs is way too much. You say you want us to go hard in the open battles, but I'm not spitting my best shit Vs Lock if I have to battle him in a tournament within 2 months. The site was completely fine with 2 GCs per year with thousands of members. Combining the GCs with all the extra tournaments being run, plus LBT, if there's no "incentive" there's no reason to battle. You want to push battling for the sake of it and not just for prizes.
Thanks for the feedback, for clarity we've only declared 1 of the 4 tournaments is a GC, the upcoming first Winter tournament. As of now, the Spring, Summer, Fall seasonals next year are tournaments with prizes & titles, but not GC titles.

I'm aware there were 2 GC's in the past, and we may decide to make another tournament a GC, but that has not been decided yet.

Forum tournaments and LBT will continue to be run by mods in parallel, LB supports running multiple tournaments at a time and we will promote them all.
Offline   Reply With Quote