View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2019, 06:27 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
you never signed up

He got it due to nobody above him signing up off the july card.

That was my bad. Plus neither dropped a verse. No sweat there.

Put into consideration that he had already climbed up the ladder before July.

- I'll get X to give you your 75 credits. The battle never happened so really there was no 1st or 2nd place.

In regards to my recent attempts to keep activity alive, they will only grow stronger. I had alot on my plate taking on the responsibility of it all and a few details got left out, for that I am sorry. Lesson learned for future LBT cards and tournaments.
You mean, him no-showing for a week past deadline doesn't constitute a winner? Lol.

Unread 09-24-2019, 06:27 PM   #29

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
you never signed up

He got it due to nobody above him signing up off the july card.

That was my bad. Plus neither dropped a verse. No sweat there.

Put into consideration that he had already climbed up the ladder before July.

- I'll get X to give you your 75 credits. The battle never happened so really there was no 1st or 2nd place.

In regards to my recent attempts to keep activity alive, they will only grow stronger. I had alot on my plate taking on the responsibility of it all and a few details got left out, for that I am sorry. Lesson learned for future LBT cards and tournaments.
You mean, him no-showing for a week past deadline doesn't constitute a winner? Lol.