View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 10:18 PM
Judgement_ill
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
Not smoking was just step 1.

Passing a piss test to put myself in a better position in life to supply for my kids & wife, whole different level. Straight out the mud, hit middle ground now reaching higher.

I can start smoking again at any point, just don't see the need to right now.
Well that's good that you did what's right for you family my man. It sucks that there are still jobs that require piss tests and will deny you if you have trace amounts of marijuana in you. Although now I guess taking a major tolerance break would be a great idea for your mind to clear up more and stay more focused.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
even i dnt know what it is called but yeah good quality marijuana and tobacco is pretty freely available here for cheap unless u a white guy lol.

but i kinda quit coz it was fucking with my gym routines as well. Told all my buds to either fuck off or to hang out with me whilst not nagging me to smoke up.
Damn homie my white ass gonna have to pay extra if I ever take a visit down there.
Unread 03-27-2020, 10:18 PM   #33

Judgement_ill
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
Not smoking was just step 1.

Passing a piss test to put myself in a better position in life to supply for my kids & wife, whole different level. Straight out the mud, hit middle ground now reaching higher.

I can start smoking again at any point, just don't see the need to right now.
Well that's good that you did what's right for you family my man. It sucks that there are still jobs that require piss tests and will deny you if you have trace amounts of marijuana in you. Although now I guess taking a major tolerance break would be a great idea for your mind to clear up more and stay more focused.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
even i dnt know what it is called but yeah good quality marijuana and tobacco is pretty freely available here for cheap unless u a white guy lol.

but i kinda quit coz it was fucking with my gym routines as well. Told all my buds to either fuck off or to hang out with me whilst not nagging me to smoke up.
Damn homie my white ass gonna have to pay extra if I ever take a visit down there.