View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2013, 04:28 PM
X Paces
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think voting should be based on the entertainment value of the piece too. @Dissizit You can't just say skill. Its a combination. Skill is broad. I've heard people say that they prefer certain types of stuff. Gangsta, funny etc. so obviously, preference is going to play a part when its a close decision. Trust me, preference is dominating this whole industry not skill. If there is going to be a supreme court type of system. Those people should hash it out behind closed doors and come up with a winner. Many of us are wasting time arguing, when it can be used for something more constructive.
Unread 07-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #27

X Paces

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think voting should be based on the entertainment value of the piece too. @Dissizit You can't just say skill. Its a combination. Skill is broad. I've heard people say that they prefer certain types of stuff. Gangsta, funny etc. so obviously, preference is going to play a part when its a close decision. Trust me, preference is dominating this whole industry not skill. If there is going to be a supreme court type of system. Those people should hash it out behind closed doors and come up with a winner. Many of us are wasting time arguing, when it can be used for something more constructive.