View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
This is ironic considering the absolute shocking state of noise you consider to be hip hop music.
You must be confused with stuff I also enjoy listening to. What rule says I cant enjoy both 2Pac, Naughty By Nature, and Lil Peep?

I listen to what I want music wise, I learn from all sounds. I'm not just a hip hop listener. That's honestly where people mistake most that would play a son by someone like Soulja Boy.. Because they can be into Raw hip hop as well. Actually, Jason and I used to spend HOURS at a time sharing ALL KINDS OF SHIT on IM. Because some people in this world listen to other shit besides 1 genre or 1 type of branch from that genre. Yeah I listen to Trap, Hardcore hip hop, and anything related.

And no one can tell me different because I can out rap anyone on this site on a beat.
Unread 02-11-2020, 04:44 PM   #16

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
This is ironic considering the absolute shocking state of noise you consider to be hip hop music.
You must be confused with stuff I also enjoy listening to. What rule says I cant enjoy both 2Pac, Naughty By Nature, and Lil Peep?

I listen to what I want music wise, I learn from all sounds. I'm not just a hip hop listener. That's honestly where people mistake most that would play a son by someone like Soulja Boy.. Because they can be into Raw hip hop as well. Actually, Jason and I used to spend HOURS at a time sharing ALL KINDS OF SHIT on IM. Because some people in this world listen to other shit besides 1 genre or 1 type of branch from that genre. Yeah I listen to Trap, Hardcore hip hop, and anything related.

And no one can tell me different because I can out rap anyone on this site on a beat.