Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Good find?

Earl sweat was never lost, nigga
I never herd ah him till now playa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on listening to homosexuals via music?

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy. (In other words).

Serious question by the way, do you just picture the words to be about a female instead? Therefore, intentionally taking their lyrics out of context?

FOR THE RECORD: This question stems from my curiosity and not any hate towards members of the LGBT community, & I listen to some Frank Ocean from time to time.
Nothing against gays, dont hate em, but the LGBT dudes who go into schools to teach young children or download there ideology into there minds are not fucking cool!! iv seen the videos of that shit, maaan leave the fucking kids alone u perverted homos dressed in drag an shit... teaching kids about gay sex an how they can be what ever gender they want, its fucked... if i had a kid an that shit was going on in there school, nah...
Unread 12-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #22

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Good find?

Earl sweat was never lost, nigga
I never herd ah him till now playa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on listening to homosexuals via music?

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy. (In other words).

Serious question by the way, do you just picture the words to be about a female instead? Therefore, intentionally taking their lyrics out of context?

FOR THE RECORD: This question stems from my curiosity and not any hate towards members of the LGBT community, & I listen to some Frank Ocean from time to time.
Nothing against gays, dont hate em, but the LGBT dudes who go into schools to teach young children or download there ideology into there minds are not fucking cool!! iv seen the videos of that shit, maaan leave the fucking kids alone u perverted homos dressed in drag an shit... teaching kids about gay sex an how they can be what ever gender they want, its fucked... if i had a kid an that shit was going on in there school, nah...