View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
You're right, I think a website where people write up a box full of text and send it away to someone in another part of the world telling them they're gonna murk their family when in reality they'll never come close to meeting face-to-face or have anything to do with each other, and then gets a bunch of other people to vote on who wrote something that read like it would sound better, is an inherently hardcore thing and one of the most quintessential aspects of the culture. How it could possibly have ended up being predominantly nerdy in nature is just beyond me. We gotta start making changes.
If people are losing battles because one guy was too personal or was "too mean", then yeah this site is full of bitch ass niggas. I cant count how many people vote against me saying shit like "not a fan of personals" well it's a text box... deal with it.
Unread 02-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #14

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
You're right, I think a website where people write up a box full of text and send it away to someone in another part of the world telling them they're gonna murk their family when in reality they'll never come close to meeting face-to-face or have anything to do with each other, and then gets a bunch of other people to vote on who wrote something that read like it would sound better, is an inherently hardcore thing and one of the most quintessential aspects of the culture. How it could possibly have ended up being predominantly nerdy in nature is just beyond me. We gotta start making changes.
If people are losing battles because one guy was too personal or was "too mean", then yeah this site is full of bitch ass niggas. I cant count how many people vote against me saying shit like "not a fan of personals" well it's a text box... deal with it.