View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2019, 07:50 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Next - HVK
I'm gonna go with underrated. If he put time in to elevating his craft I could see him being a problem for some, but I'm not entirely sure if he WANTS to. As it stands, he could still catch a top name napping and win, so that merits the underrated ranking.

EDIT: Bnas isn't really considered overrated or underrated to anyone I don't think. He is, more often than not, very poor in terms of fundamentals and will most likely never spend time to elevate his craft, so he's stuck right where he is, with his meaningless grasp of the #1 spot.

Up next - Edgeworth

Last edited by Locchart; 01-15-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Unread 01-15-2019, 07:50 PM   #123

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Next - HVK
I'm gonna go with underrated. If he put time in to elevating his craft I could see him being a problem for some, but I'm not entirely sure if he WANTS to. As it stands, he could still catch a top name napping and win, so that merits the underrated ranking.

EDIT: Bnas isn't really considered overrated or underrated to anyone I don't think. He is, more often than not, very poor in terms of fundamentals and will most likely never spend time to elevate his craft, so he's stuck right where he is, with his meaningless grasp of the #1 spot.

Up next - Edgeworth

Last edited by Locchart; 01-15-2019 at 07:53 PM.