View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
You being trash and me admitting to doing that aren’t things that correlate.

You’re trash. That’s the bottom line. Champ he pee on/champion should be enough of a clue to you that you’re terrible.
I'm terrible yet I've won more battles in the past week then you've won in the past year, ROFL.
You might of been nice 10 years ago when no one knew how to write for shit but now days that poop pee bar bullshit aint gonna hang, you write random ass generic lines that are not even relevant full of trash forced multies and wack metas, I've been here for 2 months and already got better shit than you.
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:33 PM   #35

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
You being trash and me admitting to doing that aren’t things that correlate.

You’re trash. That’s the bottom line. Champ he pee on/champion should be enough of a clue to you that you’re terrible.
I'm terrible yet I've won more battles in the past week then you've won in the past year, ROFL.
You might of been nice 10 years ago when no one knew how to write for shit but now days that poop pee bar bullshit aint gonna hang, you write random ass generic lines that are not even relevant full of trash forced multies and wack metas, I've been here for 2 months and already got better shit than you.