Thread: TOP 5 CREWS
View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Doer
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
check out the crew battle section bro..

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=581

Im not trying to join or crew or anything. Just wanted to make a thread everyone can have fun on and give a valid reasin and all that shit. Now that i think of it, maybe i should have put cloverfield up there cus @Punk nasty with it. They top 10 no doubt as well as classick. Lod over ac becuz of the elite talent they posses and the accomplishments. the beef they had to, i admit mrock did get moni even though the track wasnt for only 4 rock but stricc and final killed them and moni's new diss is like 10x better than the first diss he dropped and im not just saying that becuz i no him. I keep it 100. his first diss wasnt great and imo, lacked pressure. Phils diss and rocks rebuttal towards it is pretty debatable. They both had their moments buuuuuttt now that i think about it, rock did do more but its still debatable. Another reason is becus rock is the only one throwing shots while 4 people is baggin on him which is not a bad thing but damn. Thats my reason lod is over acs. Ac and mm, rock did his thing forreal. Freezys 2nd diss was late but he still went in. So manny things to argue about for those 2 lol
Unread 10-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #6

Doer
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
check out the crew battle section bro..

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=581

Im not trying to join or crew or anything. Just wanted to make a thread everyone can have fun on and give a valid reasin and all that shit. Now that i think of it, maybe i should have put cloverfield up there cus @Punk nasty with it. They top 10 no doubt as well as classick. Lod over ac becuz of the elite talent they posses and the accomplishments. the beef they had to, i admit mrock did get moni even though the track wasnt for only 4 rock but stricc and final killed them and moni's new diss is like 10x better than the first diss he dropped and im not just saying that becuz i no him. I keep it 100. his first diss wasnt great and imo, lacked pressure. Phils diss and rocks rebuttal towards it is pretty debatable. They both had their moments buuuuuttt now that i think about it, rock did do more but its still debatable. Another reason is becus rock is the only one throwing shots while 4 people is baggin on him which is not a bad thing but damn. Thats my reason lod is over acs. Ac and mm, rock did his thing forreal. Freezys 2nd diss was late but he still went in. So manny things to argue about for those 2 lol