View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2020, 02:13 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownKingTobe View Post
Sup guys

I'm an "experienced" text battler from other sites. I was one of the most well known battlers on the biggest facebook battle pages a few years ago. Keen to battle again but don't want to send a thousand opens vs noobs until I can battle someone worthwhile. Is there any decent battlers that are keen? Heck maybe I'm full of hot air and it's a easy W for you. Hopefully I dont get completely snubbed cos I could do some damage on this platform if given the chance but cbfd battling wack ppl

Lmk!
First off. Immediately coming into the forums here, announcing your experience the way you did usually leads to someone’s multi account.

Second of all.. I don’t care about any of that. Send something.
Unread 09-04-2020, 02:13 PM   #2

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownKingTobe View Post
Sup guys

I'm an "experienced" text battler from other sites. I was one of the most well known battlers on the biggest facebook battle pages a few years ago. Keen to battle again but don't want to send a thousand opens vs noobs until I can battle someone worthwhile. Is there any decent battlers that are keen? Heck maybe I'm full of hot air and it's a easy W for you. Hopefully I dont get completely snubbed cos I could do some damage on this platform if given the chance but cbfd battling wack ppl

Lmk!
First off. Immediately coming into the forums here, announcing your experience the way you did usually leads to someone’s multi account.

Second of all.. I don’t care about any of that. Send something.