Thread: Hey Pugz
View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

No. We went from having a couple mods on occasionally and Rant being the only one to respond, to Rant being the only one on. And he always responded. He would look at the issue with an unbiased eye in every experience I had. But maybe I use a different site than you. And maybe he wasn't a mod for a year, but I'm sure he's done more than any other mod in the amount of time he held the spot. I didn't keep track on my calendar when he took on the responsibility though.

Maybe the mods that get a pm, log out of the site, come back on when your online and don't respond are still building character and developing backbones. I'm sure everything will be great.
Unread 03-06-2016, 04:06 PM   #4

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

No. We went from having a couple mods on occasionally and Rant being the only one to respond, to Rant being the only one on. And he always responded. He would look at the issue with an unbiased eye in every experience I had. But maybe I use a different site than you. And maybe he wasn't a mod for a year, but I'm sure he's done more than any other mod in the amount of time he held the spot. I didn't keep track on my calendar when he took on the responsibility though.

Maybe the mods that get a pm, log out of the site, come back on when your online and don't respond are still building character and developing backbones. I'm sure everything will be great.