Thread: Hey Pugz
View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Default Hey Pugz

I'm sure every one has, at some point, not liked something Rant has done in the Letsbeef forum or chatbox. However, ANYONE who has lived or breathed on LB knows he has been the ONLY one to fix errors, hate votes and look into the possibility of members cheating on the site over the past year. People become disgruntle with failing operations they are a part of all the time. Rather than punishing him for reacting negatively to the site he spent so much time on falling apart, maybe you should find a way to use his dedication and effective problem solving to make this site functional.

I have had some disputes in chat box with Rant. However, I have never seen him do anything unethical or controversial in his role as a moderator. Other than get fed up with the conditions of his work place. Not too long ago, I felt he and I didn't have a whole lot of respect for each other. However, he was the only moderator willing to look at issues. And he always dealt with those issues in a professional manner, despite any disputes we had in the passed. Therefore, he earned my respect.

The only advantage LB has over other rap sites, in my opinion, is the beat player and recorder all in one place. However it is technology used by humans. There will always be problems. Maybe someone that puts bullshit aside and looks at the issues technology and humans create with an unbiased eye should remain a part of the system. I'm pretty sure yer old enough to remember: "Chiggity check yourself before you wreck yourself". Maybe not though.
Unread 03-06-2016, 03:49 PM   #1

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Default Hey Pugz

I'm sure every one has, at some point, not liked something Rant has done in the Letsbeef forum or chatbox. However, ANYONE who has lived or breathed on LB knows he has been the ONLY one to fix errors, hate votes and look into the possibility of members cheating on the site over the past year. People become disgruntle with failing operations they are a part of all the time. Rather than punishing him for reacting negatively to the site he spent so much time on falling apart, maybe you should find a way to use his dedication and effective problem solving to make this site functional.

I have had some disputes in chat box with Rant. However, I have never seen him do anything unethical or controversial in his role as a moderator. Other than get fed up with the conditions of his work place. Not too long ago, I felt he and I didn't have a whole lot of respect for each other. However, he was the only moderator willing to look at issues. And he always dealt with those issues in a professional manner, despite any disputes we had in the passed. Therefore, he earned my respect.

The only advantage LB has over other rap sites, in my opinion, is the beat player and recorder all in one place. However it is technology used by humans. There will always be problems. Maybe someone that puts bullshit aside and looks at the issues technology and humans create with an unbiased eye should remain a part of the system. I'm pretty sure yer old enough to remember: "Chiggity check yourself before you wreck yourself". Maybe not though.