View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know to whom. I can make suggestions as to whom. That said, it's fiction until we get Pugz's notice enough to consider doing it. And that takes the people. Some people I think should buy LB:

@RULE - He's made bids before, and has the insight on the mindset of the members to turn activity around.

@Babylon - Forward thinking, and may bring a lot of fresh ideas, and perspective.(Funds may be an issue here.)

@IAM - Skizzo has the experience running sites in a similar vain to this, but, he also doesn't have the BEST track record maintaining them. However, I think he'd still make a better owner than Pugz.
Unread 10-01-2016, 06:56 PM   #4

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know to whom. I can make suggestions as to whom. That said, it's fiction until we get Pugz's notice enough to consider doing it. And that takes the people. Some people I think should buy LB:

@RULE - He's made bids before, and has the insight on the mindset of the members to turn activity around.

@Babylon - Forward thinking, and may bring a lot of fresh ideas, and perspective.(Funds may be an issue here.)

@IAM - Skizzo has the experience running sites in a similar vain to this, but, he also doesn't have the BEST track record maintaining them. However, I think he'd still make a better owner than Pugz.