View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2016, 11:36 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Me and the whole audio side 2011 n prior had a history with relentless aka Atrophy. So I'm privy to the B.S you're not. As for you I was screwing with u in return because I know your not sensetive like what seems most of our members and that youd take it in the spirit of what it was, 2 dickheads tryna make asses of each other 4 jollys.
That's our problem. Modding the site was cool and all but we're mainly on here for a laugh and if shite like editing profile comments or deleting a thread is funny enough, fuck it.

Sure right after I had said about the "hate vote", I was nearly getting demodded cause Verity said "EtH has been a pussy since becoming a mod" so I ripped into her and did that photoshop picture of Meg Griffin and she tried to get me demodded over it. I was just thinking "Ahhh come on lads it's just a laugh".
Unread 05-27-2016, 11:36 AM   #11

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Me and the whole audio side 2011 n prior had a history with relentless aka Atrophy. So I'm privy to the B.S you're not. As for you I was screwing with u in return because I know your not sensetive like what seems most of our members and that youd take it in the spirit of what it was, 2 dickheads tryna make asses of each other 4 jollys.
That's our problem. Modding the site was cool and all but we're mainly on here for a laugh and if shite like editing profile comments or deleting a thread is funny enough, fuck it.

Sure right after I had said about the "hate vote", I was nearly getting demodded cause Verity said "EtH has been a pussy since becoming a mod" so I ripped into her and did that photoshop picture of Meg Griffin and she tried to get me demodded over it. I was just thinking "Ahhh come on lads it's just a laugh".