View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2016, 08:39 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Sorry I been up all night so I'm tired. I'm with you now. Row was running HIS OWN version. I just checked the comp section tbs. Then yeah, if he Didn't hit her up and just posted lmao, it's a little fucked up. Maybe he just reached that point alot of us ex staff have and was just like wtfe. I cant blame him and he has stepped down claiming he was fed up so yeah.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Sorry no can do you'll just have to learn to spell lol.
At least he didn't hate comment RelentlessMC and delete a thread like my homie SkyBlu eh?
Unread 05-26-2016, 08:39 PM   #9

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Sorry I been up all night so I'm tired. I'm with you now. Row was running HIS OWN version. I just checked the comp section tbs. Then yeah, if he Didn't hit her up and just posted lmao, it's a little fucked up. Maybe he just reached that point alot of us ex staff have and was just like wtfe. I cant blame him and he has stepped down claiming he was fed up so yeah.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Sorry no can do you'll just have to learn to spell lol.
At least he didn't hate comment RelentlessMC and delete a thread like my homie SkyBlu eh?