View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2016, 11:02 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Reasons why Row is unprofessional

I paid attention to this and thought I'd share it..

So on April 2nd, @MIss Ammo had posted a comment trying to join an old competition (Thread was still open and did not say closed) but instead of Row asking Ammo to join his Who Got Beef competition that he is running because it was dead and it had no competitors, he just types "Lmaooo" and kept it moving.

That may seem small but, look at the large picture, even the person running the site's not motivated enough to motivate others or get them to stick around.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...=146395&page=2

This is why members are leaving. They're convinced that there is nothing to do, especially when you have him cheating his way to become a GC. No one will realize how bad this coon is until you visit the site and it redirects you to GoDaddy.com.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Since he moved my thread, I'll tag everyone to see it

@Rain Matrix 1 @Esso @Babylon @M I L K @Godbody @Indianapolous Jones @Indica @Erupt @Nocky @Blunt Rapper @unknown @MaCc Tha Godd @ILLoKWENT @Manhattan
@Anarchist @Papi
@Alceaus @Insuppressible @Celsius

Feel free to tag people I didn't. ������

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 05-25-2016 at 11:08 AM.
Unread 05-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Reasons why Row is unprofessional

I paid attention to this and thought I'd share it..

So on April 2nd, @MIss Ammo had posted a comment trying to join an old competition (Thread was still open and did not say closed) but instead of Row asking Ammo to join his Who Got Beef competition that he is running because it was dead and it had no competitors, he just types "Lmaooo" and kept it moving.

That may seem small but, look at the large picture, even the person running the site's not motivated enough to motivate others or get them to stick around.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...=146395&page=2

This is why members are leaving. They're convinced that there is nothing to do, especially when you have him cheating his way to become a GC. No one will realize how bad this coon is until you visit the site and it redirects you to GoDaddy.com.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Since he moved my thread, I'll tag everyone to see it

@Rain Matrix 1 @Esso @Babylon @M I L K @Godbody @Indianapolous Jones @Indica @Erupt @Nocky @Blunt Rapper @unknown @MaCc Tha Godd @ILLoKWENT @Manhattan
@Anarchist @Papi
@Alceaus @Insuppressible @Celsius

Feel free to tag people I didn't. ������

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 05-25-2016 at 11:08 AM.