View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2016, 05:44 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EtHer View Post
When there's something to be positive about, then I'll be positive.

Let's review this entire idea...

Get credits to:-

- Have a custom usertitle (a negative addition to the site)

- Approve your crew (we have like 10 mods. Wasnt an issue)

- Buy Exclusive (zero votes on exclusive battles. Zero exclusive opponents. Can create a crew [Fine]. Can upload tracks [Should be encouraged instead of forcing them to pay money or get credits first]

- Battle (Fine)

-------------------------------------

So we're focusing on credit battles on top of it? The above shows you that credits don't really give you anything outside of the ability to create a crew and battle people.

This isn't the worst idea. I have a thread on here with a big credit overhaul myself (with some much better ideas I'll add). But it doesn't matter. Right now it's polishing a turd. There are no members. Not a single person on Letsbeef is currently recruiting. Emails arent being sent out. No one is maintaining and running the social media platforms which would be massive.

No one is doing anything. We've got 10 mods and 20 members. You're catering to such a small percentage of people that it's irrelevant. EA doesn't continue to dedicate a team to games which only have like 10 people active. They close the servers. Right now LB is dedicating a team to those small amounts of people. Really, the options are clear; bring in more members or close the servers.
i agree noone is doing anything.. members are bitchin about pugz to bring in more members, while they all sit back and bitch whilst doing fuck all for the site... but still enjoy or use what the site has available,(battling, forums).. how bout each vet, current member still around try and take it upon themselves to bring in more members instead of saying fuck you pugz, its your site ,you should be the one boositng activity by getting Lb advertis3d properly.. if LB is that far gone in the eyes of the members that are constantly bitching about how bad it is etcetc.. thanWHY THE FUCK DO YOU STILL LOG ON?GO TO A FUCKIN DIFFERENT SITE THEN, JOIN A FB BATTLE GROUP..otherwise continue to enjoy what we at least have, and bring people over to help out
Unread 05-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #6

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EtHer View Post
When there's something to be positive about, then I'll be positive.

Let's review this entire idea...

Get credits to:-

- Have a custom usertitle (a negative addition to the site)

- Approve your crew (we have like 10 mods. Wasnt an issue)

- Buy Exclusive (zero votes on exclusive battles. Zero exclusive opponents. Can create a crew [Fine]. Can upload tracks [Should be encouraged instead of forcing them to pay money or get credits first]

- Battle (Fine)

-------------------------------------

So we're focusing on credit battles on top of it? The above shows you that credits don't really give you anything outside of the ability to create a crew and battle people.

This isn't the worst idea. I have a thread on here with a big credit overhaul myself (with some much better ideas I'll add). But it doesn't matter. Right now it's polishing a turd. There are no members. Not a single person on Letsbeef is currently recruiting. Emails arent being sent out. No one is maintaining and running the social media platforms which would be massive.

No one is doing anything. We've got 10 mods and 20 members. You're catering to such a small percentage of people that it's irrelevant. EA doesn't continue to dedicate a team to games which only have like 10 people active. They close the servers. Right now LB is dedicating a team to those small amounts of people. Really, the options are clear; bring in more members or close the servers.
i agree noone is doing anything.. members are bitchin about pugz to bring in more members, while they all sit back and bitch whilst doing fuck all for the site... but still enjoy or use what the site has available,(battling, forums).. how bout each vet, current member still around try and take it upon themselves to bring in more members instead of saying fuck you pugz, its your site ,you should be the one boositng activity by getting Lb advertis3d properly.. if LB is that far gone in the eyes of the members that are constantly bitching about how bad it is etcetc.. thanWHY THE FUCK DO YOU STILL LOG ON?GO TO A FUCKIN DIFFERENT SITE THEN, JOIN A FB BATTLE GROUP..otherwise continue to enjoy what we at least have, and bring people over to help out