EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MuGGz View Post
We put certain people in positions for multiple reasons:

The person flatout deserves it
To lighten the workload for the admin

We are aware of the concerns.. Lets all play our parts and if it doesnt concern their "part" then mind your business... simple.
Lmfao at this. The fuck have you ever done for LB? You basically are in any position because you're mates with Pugz. Oh, right, you're involved with the live battling right? Cool, quickly link me to all the active battlers who joined LB as a result of the live battling. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Right now, LB's only purpose is to serve as a branding for Pugz or Muggz to pretend they are legit promoters in live battles. They aren't putting in any work to Letsbeef.com. Everyone on the site hates what's happening and the activity alone is absolutely abysmal and gets worse every day. But you guys just slap a logo onto your shady events (s/o Real Talk, the biggest battler you guys even got involved with) and pretend that it makes you guys Organikk and Eurgh.

When you guys stopped putting the website first, the website died. Funny how that worked out eh?
Unread 05-16-2016, 11:57 PM   #19

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MuGGz View Post
We put certain people in positions for multiple reasons:

The person flatout deserves it
To lighten the workload for the admin

We are aware of the concerns.. Lets all play our parts and if it doesnt concern their "part" then mind your business... simple.
Lmfao at this. The fuck have you ever done for LB? You basically are in any position because you're mates with Pugz. Oh, right, you're involved with the live battling right? Cool, quickly link me to all the active battlers who joined LB as a result of the live battling. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Right now, LB's only purpose is to serve as a branding for Pugz or Muggz to pretend they are legit promoters in live battles. They aren't putting in any work to Letsbeef.com. Everyone on the site hates what's happening and the activity alone is absolutely abysmal and gets worse every day. But you guys just slap a logo onto your shady events (s/o Real Talk, the biggest battler you guys even got involved with) and pretend that it makes you guys Organikk and Eurgh.

When you guys stopped putting the website first, the website died. Funny how that worked out eh?