View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2015, 12:44 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You hit me up without ever asking what lead up to the "decision", as you call it. You just came with all this presumptuous bullshit based on some shit you must have heard from somebody else and I told you you're like a back-seat driver with partial information. You *threatened to make a thread as if I had something to hide, which made me realize that you already had that in mind, so I told you to go make the thread you envisioned making so I might clarify the shit to you and whoever else might be confused about it. I didn't realize you'd butter it up with faggotry and try to misrepresent what our position actually is. Then with Row chiming in with side digs, this is making you both look like fags.
I believe I gathered enough information from my chat with Pugz. I feel like I didn't misrepresent your stance on the matter at all, and I only presented facts.

1. You can IM people on facebook for a "fair" vote on ur battle.
2. 2FUEL is FVC moderator and IM'd on facebook for "fairs", you and Pugz approve of this.

This is your stance, what led up to is irrelevant.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 11-25-2015, 12:44 AM   #10

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You hit me up without ever asking what lead up to the "decision", as you call it. You just came with all this presumptuous bullshit based on some shit you must have heard from somebody else and I told you you're like a back-seat driver with partial information. You *threatened to make a thread as if I had something to hide, which made me realize that you already had that in mind, so I told you to go make the thread you envisioned making so I might clarify the shit to you and whoever else might be confused about it. I didn't realize you'd butter it up with faggotry and try to misrepresent what our position actually is. Then with Row chiming in with side digs, this is making you both look like fags.
I believe I gathered enough information from my chat with Pugz. I feel like I didn't misrepresent your stance on the matter at all, and I only presented facts.

1. You can IM people on facebook for a "fair" vote on ur battle.
2. 2FUEL is FVC moderator and IM'd on facebook for "fairs", you and Pugz approve of this.

This is your stance, what led up to is irrelevant.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote