View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
HateMagnet
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 22 Lost

@Babylon then, you must know them personally, so it's on you to provide that "image proof" that you're talking about, cuz niggas aint hard enough to post they own pics on here like I am. *Face Palms & Moves On*

...Anyways, haha, and it be the same people voting against me all the time and they somehow have more vp than the more educated voters. Either that or this is the most glitchiest site on the net. Like no joke. And even the Admins half ass give a damn.

I agree with working to change this, but w/o bringing it to light that the shit is real, how can that be a possibility to do?
Unread 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM   #13

HateMagnet
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 11 audio / 103 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

@Babylon then, you must know them personally, so it's on you to provide that "image proof" that you're talking about, cuz niggas aint hard enough to post they own pics on here like I am. *Face Palms & Moves On*

...Anyways, haha, and it be the same people voting against me all the time and they somehow have more vp than the more educated voters. Either that or this is the most glitchiest site on the net. Like no joke. And even the Admins half ass give a damn.

I agree with working to change this, but w/o bringing it to light that the shit is real, how can that be a possibility to do?
Offline   Reply With Quote