View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNgReeDy BeAsT View Post
I feel you God-Like... These vets They probably just come to the site read niggas battle don’t vote steal fresh ideas concepts and bars. Sad! To say the least.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I have a bone to pick with this so called vet who still votes and battles atleast but instead of encouraging the loser to do better he critiques the winner atleast in my case. As far as his crew well just collateral damage charge it to the GAME PLAYERS!!

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Whuuut bitch think you really SPITTING DAT HEAT, huhn?? Bitch fuck outta here that’s just steamy hot GRITS IN YA TEETH early better hurry get ta tooth picking & GRITTING YA TEETH cos I’m officially turning bulls/ into urinals/ just to PISS ON YALLS BEEF urghhh!! & now to make a long story shorts you got time to ‘waste’ I’ll make you SHIT IN YA BRIEFS!! For real something like ay TRUE BOSS I am live from NEW YORK I’ll cause you to snatch the AC out ya crews name with BRUTE FORCE just so you could go some where and COOL OFF!!!! Wait Apollyon I beat that guy HEY STRANGER now you go by Phenomonon dam I drop such GANG BANGERS I got bitches going thru initiations, crip’pling blood transfusions and sudden NAME CHANGES!!
3 out of 10..

You are very much starving for attention and crying over a vote.
Unread 03-03-2021, 11:38 AM   #10

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNgReeDy BeAsT View Post
I feel you God-Like... These vets They probably just come to the site read niggas battle don’t vote steal fresh ideas concepts and bars. Sad! To say the least.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I have a bone to pick with this so called vet who still votes and battles atleast but instead of encouraging the loser to do better he critiques the winner atleast in my case. As far as his crew well just collateral damage charge it to the GAME PLAYERS!!

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Whuuut bitch think you really SPITTING DAT HEAT, huhn?? Bitch fuck outta here that’s just steamy hot GRITS IN YA TEETH early better hurry get ta tooth picking & GRITTING YA TEETH cos I’m officially turning bulls/ into urinals/ just to PISS ON YALLS BEEF urghhh!! & now to make a long story shorts you got time to ‘waste’ I’ll make you SHIT IN YA BRIEFS!! For real something like ay TRUE BOSS I am live from NEW YORK I’ll cause you to snatch the AC out ya crews name with BRUTE FORCE just so you could go some where and COOL OFF!!!! Wait Apollyon I beat that guy HEY STRANGER now you go by Phenomonon dam I drop such GANG BANGERS I got bitches going thru initiations, crip’pling blood transfusions and sudden NAME CHANGES!!
3 out of 10..

You are very much starving for attention and crying over a vote.