View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:53 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

the alchemist is a classic. i think there's a video game based on it out.

a list of books to read (to learn how to structure/write a novel)

1.fight club
2.much ado about nothing
3.a clockwork orange
4.watchmen

some things i'm currently working on

( i like to conceptualize, imagine sequences and such, then write and forumalte the plot as i go. eventually i'll take a break and reconsider the whole project.)

is this story with this plot: 8 people of 4 different times rise from the dead and journey to where they lived. this happens to be the same house in the middle of nowhere.

another plot/idea i'm working on this idea: a man wakes up in a house he's never been. there is no on else there and when he tries to go outside th sun burns the flesh from his fingers. he realizes he must travel by night. as he does, he journeys around a town "foreign to him" before finding a road that leads to the mountains. the story is told via flashbacks during his "dreams" of his actual life and past. and it's revealed/suggested to the reader at the end that this man is dead, and this land he's in is purgatory.
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:53 AM   #13

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

the alchemist is a classic. i think there's a video game based on it out.

a list of books to read (to learn how to structure/write a novel)

1.fight club
2.much ado about nothing
3.a clockwork orange
4.watchmen

some things i'm currently working on

( i like to conceptualize, imagine sequences and such, then write and forumalte the plot as i go. eventually i'll take a break and reconsider the whole project.)

is this story with this plot: 8 people of 4 different times rise from the dead and journey to where they lived. this happens to be the same house in the middle of nowhere.

another plot/idea i'm working on this idea: a man wakes up in a house he's never been. there is no on else there and when he tries to go outside th sun burns the flesh from his fingers. he realizes he must travel by night. as he does, he journeys around a town "foreign to him" before finding a road that leads to the mountains. the story is told via flashbacks during his "dreams" of his actual life and past. and it's revealed/suggested to the reader at the end that this man is dead, and this land he's in is purgatory.