View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
For a while, I've been thinking about writing an interactive-text-fiction "novel." It's been stewing in my head for long enough that I have a lot of the basic ideas worked out, but I have yet to write one word of it. Maybe some day.
If you do I’ll definitely check it out. I’m open to all projects especially from you guys here.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADDON View Post
I'm not much of a writer but IDK if any1 here ever read a Daren Shan series book such as the Zom-B series or the Demonata series but those books makes me believe I could write some great shit until I put pen to paper and that's when I start to realize Y I didnt make higher then a C in my Laungue class...I cant write for shit LoL...Hope y'all have success w/ y'all work... GL to all the future writers...
No but I will put it on my list to read for sure

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I love reading books and it really depends on what you're tryna read.

There's classics like The Alchemist which I def recommend..

I have a bunch of books on business/occult shit that ya'll probably aint interested in.

Seven Spiritual Laws of Success is probably my favorite read of all time. Every time I finish reading this book I have peace of mind & it makes me analyze situations and how I should deal with them or deal with people.

The book is small (height wise) and short page wise. You could read the entire thing in 2 hrs. Maybe an hour if you can skim through and take in all the info and retain it. I tend to re-read some sentences to make sure I understand them.

It's probably the only book I've read 4-5 times and continuously go back to.
I’m going to check this one out now. The Laws of Success one then drop my feed. It seems great and the reviews are majority positive, if not all positive.
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #11

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
For a while, I've been thinking about writing an interactive-text-fiction "novel." It's been stewing in my head for long enough that I have a lot of the basic ideas worked out, but I have yet to write one word of it. Maybe some day.
If you do I’ll definitely check it out. I’m open to all projects especially from you guys here.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADDON View Post
I'm not much of a writer but IDK if any1 here ever read a Daren Shan series book such as the Zom-B series or the Demonata series but those books makes me believe I could write some great shit until I put pen to paper and that's when I start to realize Y I didnt make higher then a C in my Laungue class...I cant write for shit LoL...Hope y'all have success w/ y'all work... GL to all the future writers...
No but I will put it on my list to read for sure

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I love reading books and it really depends on what you're tryna read.

There's classics like The Alchemist which I def recommend..

I have a bunch of books on business/occult shit that ya'll probably aint interested in.

Seven Spiritual Laws of Success is probably my favorite read of all time. Every time I finish reading this book I have peace of mind & it makes me analyze situations and how I should deal with them or deal with people.

The book is small (height wise) and short page wise. You could read the entire thing in 2 hrs. Maybe an hour if you can skim through and take in all the info and retain it. I tend to re-read some sentences to make sure I understand them.

It's probably the only book I've read 4-5 times and continuously go back to.
I’m going to check this one out now. The Laws of Success one then drop my feed. It seems great and the reviews are majority positive, if not all positive.