View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2017, 12:39 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I do too, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Gotta copy the winning formula if you want to win. Then everybodies shit starts looking and sounding the same. People need to realize that that style has merit but shouldn't be an auto win if one person uses it and the other doesnt.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Unfortunately the voting around here is becoming a bit of an echo chamber. People are voting based on how they think other people think they should vote instead of what they acting like better. Doesnt help that if battles x wins and someone voted for battled y, people jump on them and call them a shitty votes cuz they didn't side with the majority.

Stoo bitching about votes and people will vote more realistically. I can't tell you how many times I voted against someone and immediately get an angry IM. Fuck off with that shit.
Unread 06-26-2017, 12:39 PM   #9

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I do too, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Gotta copy the winning formula if you want to win. Then everybodies shit starts looking and sounding the same. People need to realize that that style has merit but shouldn't be an auto win if one person uses it and the other doesnt.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Unfortunately the voting around here is becoming a bit of an echo chamber. People are voting based on how they think other people think they should vote instead of what they acting like better. Doesnt help that if battles x wins and someone voted for battled y, people jump on them and call them a shitty votes cuz they didn't side with the majority.

Stoo bitching about votes and people will vote more realistically. I can't tell you how many times I voted against someone and immediately get an angry IM. Fuck off with that shit.