View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Wes Seneca
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

MACC HAS 0 vP, Basically because of the way he Votes, stop me if i'm wrong, in the Chatbox he admitted to Voting for himself "5 times In 10 years"..I don't Think that's exactly why he was Banned, It was Recycling as he's Told me..I personally Think he Pm's For Votes ,with It being Implied, that They vote for him back.

People Losing Battle's Just because the People Who voted for You have a Lower Vp isn't cool either,Because More People Thought You won.It's a democracy But.. Certain Peoples Votes don't Matter,....
Why is it Hard To look at Battles and Moderate?..You have to be informed of Biters during battles,Recyclers.. Mods ain't catching it,Not to mention you have to ask for awards.

1 and 2 of all Time could vote for a Guy and another person and If the kid Manages to get 2 Random Votes Through whatever means he gets them, He wins.

Tweaking their shit aint the answer, But stamping someone with an unfair voters club thumbs down sign would be funny
Unread 01-21-2018, 08:56 PM   #18

Wes Seneca

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

MACC HAS 0 vP, Basically because of the way he Votes, stop me if i'm wrong, in the Chatbox he admitted to Voting for himself "5 times In 10 years"..I don't Think that's exactly why he was Banned, It was Recycling as he's Told me..I personally Think he Pm's For Votes ,with It being Implied, that They vote for him back.

People Losing Battle's Just because the People Who voted for You have a Lower Vp isn't cool either,Because More People Thought You won.It's a democracy But.. Certain Peoples Votes don't Matter,....
Why is it Hard To look at Battles and Moderate?..You have to be informed of Biters during battles,Recyclers.. Mods ain't catching it,Not to mention you have to ask for awards.

1 and 2 of all Time could vote for a Guy and another person and If the kid Manages to get 2 Random Votes Through whatever means he gets them, He wins.

Tweaking their shit aint the answer, But stamping someone with an unfair voters club thumbs down sign would be funny