View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:26 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
What about the time he was given topical moderator, with the intent to be made a full moderator if he did well, and instead he threw a fit and quit?

I'm talking about chances he had well before you got involved, Guts.
once again, looking through the "forums" i never saw him actually be considered for mod. his name was brought forth by people like student and hvk, but was shut down by the mods.

mostly, as far as i read, every candidate that wasn't an elite battler and friends with staff, was declined a shot. but that's just what i could read, admittedly, there was a lot of missing content.
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:26 AM   #8

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
What about the time he was given topical moderator, with the intent to be made a full moderator if he did well, and instead he threw a fit and quit?

I'm talking about chances he had well before you got involved, Guts.
once again, looking through the "forums" i never saw him actually be considered for mod. his name was brought forth by people like student and hvk, but was shut down by the mods.

mostly, as far as i read, every candidate that wasn't an elite battler and friends with staff, was declined a shot. but that's just what i could read, admittedly, there was a lot of missing content.