View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:19 AM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Shodan's done as much, or more trolling on this site than I have. Just as an FYI.

Not only that, he's had multiple chances for moderator positions, and floundered each of them.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

@Jimmy Hoffa

A longstanding member of the site, with intimate knowledge of its functionality. Also a former moderator. Probably one of the former moderators with the fewest complaints against him, as well. He's shown site dedication, and is active, at least enough so to be considered.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

@Sabu (formerly Edgeworth) an intelligent, and collected site member. Stepped down due to a lack of consideration to the entirety of the moderation team when making decisions. A prime fit for the new style of moderation. He may not, now, be as invested in the site. But, during his brief stint in moderation was active, considerate, and dedicated. Impartiality is absolutely one of his strong suits.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Me. (Partially joking.)

Former staff member, who has been using the website for the past ten years. Intimate knowledge of its functionality, and a strong dedication to the site's betterment(there's a serious track record of this.) Strong understanding of the mod control panel, and the site rules. And at a time, for nearly a year, was one of the few active moderators keeping this place active. (Shout out to Illokwent who was also heavily involved at that time.) Moderated initially by Noble.

Since I know I can't nominate myself, I'll be back with my third in a bit.

Edit:

I've a couple names for my potential third nomination.
@NOBLE

A former admin, who's implemented some of the sites most influential ideas. And amendments to factors of the site that were of massive benefit. He's always had a strong focus on facilitating the best voting possible. Has been a longstanding member of the site, and has an intimate knowledge of its functionality, both userside, and moderation side. An excellent choice. Though, his sporadic activity it somewhat obstructive to the aim.
@Rai

While I don't necessarily agree with the way in which he's run his contests, it can't be denied that he took the reigns to do so, and ran with them. A longstanding member, who's been shown to be an asset to the site(despite previous infractions for biting.) And while he has no formal understanding, to my knowledge, of the mod control panel, he is new blood. And that could be beneficial.
@Punk

A former staff member, who has shown his good intentions for the site. Albeit in sometimes obstructive ways(I'm guilty of this, too.) One of the most active on the site, despite sporadic bouts of inactivity in short stints. He understands the site, and wile sometimes when in these positions can be a bit coarse with the members, has never shown any instances of legitimate, or serious rule breaks.

Last edited by REZN; 09-16-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:19 AM   #5

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Shodan's done as much, or more trolling on this site than I have. Just as an FYI.

Not only that, he's had multiple chances for moderator positions, and floundered each of them.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

@Jimmy Hoffa

A longstanding member of the site, with intimate knowledge of its functionality. Also a former moderator. Probably one of the former moderators with the fewest complaints against him, as well. He's shown site dedication, and is active, at least enough so to be considered.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

@Sabu (formerly Edgeworth) an intelligent, and collected site member. Stepped down due to a lack of consideration to the entirety of the moderation team when making decisions. A prime fit for the new style of moderation. He may not, now, be as invested in the site. But, during his brief stint in moderation was active, considerate, and dedicated. Impartiality is absolutely one of his strong suits.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Me. (Partially joking.)

Former staff member, who has been using the website for the past ten years. Intimate knowledge of its functionality, and a strong dedication to the site's betterment(there's a serious track record of this.) Strong understanding of the mod control panel, and the site rules. And at a time, for nearly a year, was one of the few active moderators keeping this place active. (Shout out to Illokwent who was also heavily involved at that time.) Moderated initially by Noble.

Since I know I can't nominate myself, I'll be back with my third in a bit.

Edit:

I've a couple names for my potential third nomination.
@NOBLE

A former admin, who's implemented some of the sites most influential ideas. And amendments to factors of the site that were of massive benefit. He's always had a strong focus on facilitating the best voting possible. Has been a longstanding member of the site, and has an intimate knowledge of its functionality, both userside, and moderation side. An excellent choice. Though, his sporadic activity it somewhat obstructive to the aim.
@Rai

While I don't necessarily agree with the way in which he's run his contests, it can't be denied that he took the reigns to do so, and ran with them. A longstanding member, who's been shown to be an asset to the site(despite previous infractions for biting.) And while he has no formal understanding, to my knowledge, of the mod control panel, he is new blood. And that could be beneficial.
@Punk

A former staff member, who has shown his good intentions for the site. Albeit in sometimes obstructive ways(I'm guilty of this, too.) One of the most active on the site, despite sporadic bouts of inactivity in short stints. He understands the site, and wile sometimes when in these positions can be a bit coarse with the members, has never shown any instances of legitimate, or serious rule breaks.

Last edited by REZN; 09-16-2019 at 02:06 PM.