View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:21 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Did I say you said we didn’t need a staff or can you read?? DURRRRR!! Fucking retard. Go back and read what I responded to you with, bitch ass faggot bitch. I clearly responded with how previous staff is no longer active, because you said they were, stoooopid
You sound really mad and it's actually funny. I can imagine you punching your keyboard all extra hard and shit. You're not smarter than me. You can keep calling me "stoooopid" and retarded and all this shit but no one here actually believes you're smarter than me. If they do, they're as dumb as you. You're making nothing but strawman arguments. I said the former staff are still here and that being de-staffed doesn't prevent them from being active in battling and other areas. You turned that into me saying "they're active" then proceeded to visit each one of their page to show when they last logged in/posted. Wow! You sure proved me wrong...lol. I said that " I never said we didn't need a staff". You turned that into me saying or implying that you said we didn't need a staff when your thread is literally titled "Bring Back Staff." You then proceeded to tell me to go back and read what you wrote. Genius Punk! I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's funny in a way. I'll give you that.
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:21 PM   #19

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Did I say you said we didn’t need a staff or can you read?? DURRRRR!! Fucking retard. Go back and read what I responded to you with, bitch ass faggot bitch. I clearly responded with how previous staff is no longer active, because you said they were, stoooopid
You sound really mad and it's actually funny. I can imagine you punching your keyboard all extra hard and shit. You're not smarter than me. You can keep calling me "stoooopid" and retarded and all this shit but no one here actually believes you're smarter than me. If they do, they're as dumb as you. You're making nothing but strawman arguments. I said the former staff are still here and that being de-staffed doesn't prevent them from being active in battling and other areas. You turned that into me saying "they're active" then proceeded to visit each one of their page to show when they last logged in/posted. Wow! You sure proved me wrong...lol. I said that " I never said we didn't need a staff". You turned that into me saying or implying that you said we didn't need a staff when your thread is literally titled "Bring Back Staff." You then proceeded to tell me to go back and read what you wrote. Genius Punk! I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's funny in a way. I'll give you that.