View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost
Exclamation Call Outs / Retirement Speach!

Alright there are a few people who have been on this site as long as me, let alone done what I've done. this site has elevated everything in my artistry and it is a great platform for all artist whether recreational and/or hobbyist. Needless to say I was going to make this last run on the tourney and most likely stop battling, due to these weird ass deadlines I was unable to post this round. And It Is Definitely Safe to say i'm one of the best to grace this site. I'm actually Going to be Transferring my battling time into producing now. Before I go There are some matches that must happen that either never happened or a rematch was needed. below is the list of names of people that need to get these bars.

@DaDDiO - Rematch?
@RULE - How Many?
- Surprise -
- Surprise -
@Mayneak - How Many?
@Rican - How Many?
@reEFer - How Many?
@OLD - How Many?
@Just C How many?
@GOOD GRIEF - How Many?

working on a few other surprises as well.

but whats happening bitches?!!?

Last edited by Xanda; 09-08-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Unread 09-08-2014, 05:20 PM   #1

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Exclamation Call Outs / Retirement Speach!

Alright there are a few people who have been on this site as long as me, let alone done what I've done. this site has elevated everything in my artistry and it is a great platform for all artist whether recreational and/or hobbyist. Needless to say I was going to make this last run on the tourney and most likely stop battling, due to these weird ass deadlines I was unable to post this round. And It Is Definitely Safe to say i'm one of the best to grace this site. I'm actually Going to be Transferring my battling time into producing now. Before I go There are some matches that must happen that either never happened or a rematch was needed. below is the list of names of people that need to get these bars.

@DaDDiO - Rematch?
@RULE - How Many?
- Surprise -
- Surprise -
@Mayneak - How Many?
@Rican - How Many?
@reEFer - How Many?
@OLD - How Many?
@Just C How many?
@GOOD GRIEF - How Many?

working on a few other surprises as well.

but whats happening bitches?!!?

Last edited by Xanda; 09-08-2014 at 06:18 PM.