View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 12:37 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
First and foremost, I'd like to say the ban was an extreme way to deal with the problem. He was only stating that because of the lack of votes in his favor. regardless of the inaccurate personals, he should not have said anything until the battle was over. For you know how many times I have been hit with "fake personals"?

How about me vs Daddio for instance. He said I was a receptionist in real life. Completely not true. I am a forklift driver.
How about me vs Celsius
He said that was a picture of me and my girl. It was actually a picture of her two cousins.
Moral of the story is I didn't say anything about it while the battle was open, as it IS swaying.
I have a feeling that the DaDDiO bar might just be a random thing and not him actually calling you a real receptionist as a personal?

EDIT: Wtf is your problem? DaDDiO said:-

"I said "gun or blade?" but don't ANSWER THIS w/ HESITANCE I'm only 'sitting u down to make the call' cos ya SWAGS A BIT.. RECEPTIONIST"

How the fuck is that a fake personal. Firstly, he's not even calling you a receptionist. You have entirey misread the point of the line. And secondly, it's clearly not intending to take anything from your personal information to back up the line. This isn't in any way intended as a personal.

And yeah if he's dissing a picture of someone thats not you, sure, that sucks and you should have been able to say.

But at least that's in some way relevant. You got your facts entirely wrong, you should take a knock for that. Next time, research better. Do you think it's right that you got the information wrong, meaning it didn't connect with your opponent at all, but because no one is allowed to talk about it you get full 100% credit for a bar which didn't connect?
Unread 01-03-2018, 12:37 PM   #37

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
First and foremost, I'd like to say the ban was an extreme way to deal with the problem. He was only stating that because of the lack of votes in his favor. regardless of the inaccurate personals, he should not have said anything until the battle was over. For you know how many times I have been hit with "fake personals"?

How about me vs Daddio for instance. He said I was a receptionist in real life. Completely not true. I am a forklift driver.
How about me vs Celsius
He said that was a picture of me and my girl. It was actually a picture of her two cousins.
Moral of the story is I didn't say anything about it while the battle was open, as it IS swaying.
I have a feeling that the DaDDiO bar might just be a random thing and not him actually calling you a real receptionist as a personal?

EDIT: Wtf is your problem? DaDDiO said:-

"I said "gun or blade?" but don't ANSWER THIS w/ HESITANCE I'm only 'sitting u down to make the call' cos ya SWAGS A BIT.. RECEPTIONIST"

How the fuck is that a fake personal. Firstly, he's not even calling you a receptionist. You have entirey misread the point of the line. And secondly, it's clearly not intending to take anything from your personal information to back up the line. This isn't in any way intended as a personal.

And yeah if he's dissing a picture of someone thats not you, sure, that sucks and you should have been able to say.

But at least that's in some way relevant. You got your facts entirely wrong, you should take a knock for that. Next time, research better. Do you think it's right that you got the information wrong, meaning it didn't connect with your opponent at all, but because no one is allowed to talk about it you get full 100% credit for a bar which didn't connect?