View Single Post
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I felt that both of these were good in different ways. Writer 1's pacing and flow were really nice for the most part. I felt it started off stronger than it finished but I enjoyed reading it all the way through. The story was interesting and fleshed out reasonably well.

Writer 2 was structured a little more traditionally and it worked with the direction he went. I liked that you took a very different approach than your opponent, this angle you took with the gods was interesting and kept my attention.

Winner writer 1
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #5

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I felt that both of these were good in different ways. Writer 1's pacing and flow were really nice for the most part. I felt it started off stronger than it finished but I enjoyed reading it all the way through. The story was interesting and fleshed out reasonably well.

Writer 2 was structured a little more traditionally and it worked with the direction he went. I liked that you took a very different approach than your opponent, this angle you took with the gods was interesting and kept my attention.

Winner writer 1