View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2013, 05:38 PM
AllCreating
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 666 Lyrical Training.

Yo,
Me and @Fidel Z have decided to start up a 666 "preschool" type crew. This will help the members in Society to get up to date with the various formula's of rap, and hopefully help you become the sort of rapper you wan't to be come,
so we have a select few that will be joining straight away, the list is
@underground Killa ~ @wizzle dizzle ~ @mc porky ~ @Heath ~ @Javal ~ @tOM Bandera ~ @fireHOT

If anybody else wants to tag along they can do! I will have a logo proffesionally made for the crew, it won't be just me helping you either, you can contact Fidel Z or illy for help anytime, @illy will be helping with the crew then i can get in touch with her...

- I will start the crew when i have 3 of the members tagged contact me.

- When someone has reached better standards and are good enough to get back into the crew, they will be rewarded with a free logo made by me, their choice of style.

Get in touch buddy's.

~
Unread 05-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #1

AllCreating

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 666 Lyrical Training.

Yo,
Me and @Fidel Z have decided to start up a 666 "preschool" type crew. This will help the members in Society to get up to date with the various formula's of rap, and hopefully help you become the sort of rapper you wan't to be come,
so we have a select few that will be joining straight away, the list is
@underground Killa ~ @wizzle dizzle ~ @mc porky ~ @Heath ~ @Javal ~ @tOM Bandera ~ @fireHOT

If anybody else wants to tag along they can do! I will have a logo proffesionally made for the crew, it won't be just me helping you either, you can contact Fidel Z or illy for help anytime, @illy will be helping with the crew then i can get in touch with her...

- I will start the crew when i have 3 of the members tagged contact me.

- When someone has reached better standards and are good enough to get back into the crew, they will be rewarded with a free logo made by me, their choice of style.

Get in touch buddy's.

~