View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2023, 11:39 PM
Purps Purps is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Premier League Champion
Unified Text Champion
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
Just for the record I’ve asked them not to vote on a few occasions before this.
Yeah for battles where the skill levels are more even and the risk of losing is higher, is when you decide certain people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Against someone like peaceOFFICER tho? Everyone is welcome to vote

It’s not like you’re breaking the rules, and youre not the only one to do it, but it’s just an aspect of voting on this site that I personally hate.
Unread 01-24-2023, 11:39 PM   #12

Purps Purps is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Premier League Champion
Unified Text Champion
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 77 text
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
Just for the record I’ve asked them not to vote on a few occasions before this.
Yeah for battles where the skill levels are more even and the risk of losing is higher, is when you decide certain people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Against someone like peaceOFFICER tho? Everyone is welcome to vote

It’s not like you’re breaking the rules, and youre not the only one to do it, but it’s just an aspect of voting on this site that I personally hate.