View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2020, 12:00 PM
LadyKarma
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

See that’s what you do, when I brought it up to you, you completely shut me down, why would I want to continue looking for your help when you’ve already told me I’m a nobody with no fresh concepts , Like I said I don’t like typing on this forum, the direction of the forum is up to you, but just remember bad leaders are not self aware of their own mistakes, instead of looking for solutions they direct the blame back at the people, but when the country falls, they only have themselves to blame, goodluck to you, I hope you have a blessed day
Unread 12-05-2020, 12:00 PM   #15

LadyKarma
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

See that’s what you do, when I brought it up to you, you completely shut me down, why would I want to continue looking for your help when you’ve already told me I’m a nobody with no fresh concepts , Like I said I don’t like typing on this forum, the direction of the forum is up to you, but just remember bad leaders are not self aware of their own mistakes, instead of looking for solutions they direct the blame back at the people, but when the country falls, they only have themselves to blame, goodluck to you, I hope you have a blessed day