View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2021, 01:29 PM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
To be fair, if you look at GodLike's battles either he's new or he's been intelligent enough to put the work in to appear new, which fuck it deserves respect anyways.

The verses started without the LB style, then adopted the style but also capped non rhyming words, then the multis started coming together. And no offence intended but there's still a small idea that the verses are just a little bit shit as in he's still got some work to do but he's starting to understand it all and put it all together.
I appreciate the feedback and I won’t take constructive criticism as an insult. I’m completely new to this site I’ll tell y’all that. I was on Sixshot about 12-13 years ago as a teen. I looked for a active site because I enjoy writing and was led to LetsBeef. I’m not perusing this as a career or anything nor am I looking to shit on anyone else. I simply enjoy writing. I’m still growing and looking at what’s impactful now as the old style I’m used to is outdated and played. I get it
Unread 02-14-2021, 01:29 PM   #7

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
To be fair, if you look at GodLike's battles either he's new or he's been intelligent enough to put the work in to appear new, which fuck it deserves respect anyways.

The verses started without the LB style, then adopted the style but also capped non rhyming words, then the multis started coming together. And no offence intended but there's still a small idea that the verses are just a little bit shit as in he's still got some work to do but he's starting to understand it all and put it all together.
I appreciate the feedback and I won’t take constructive criticism as an insult. I’m completely new to this site I’ll tell y’all that. I was on Sixshot about 12-13 years ago as a teen. I looked for a active site because I enjoy writing and was led to LetsBeef. I’m not perusing this as a career or anything nor am I looking to shit on anyone else. I simply enjoy writing. I’m still growing and looking at what’s impactful now as the old style I’m used to is outdated and played. I get it