View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2019, 03:39 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
The community of the site was dying years ago and that's why it's gotten to this point. The majority let all kinds of bullshit and fuckery slide til shit devolved to having rookies be mods
It would be great if the energy moved to battling instead of the forums, that's my bigger concern about this thread. Why aren't people battling? That's what the site is for.

My theory is that the current site doesn't have enough incentive to battle, the barrier to battle is high (requires voting, active members), the rewards are minimal (points, ranking) and some consider the voting system unfair. These are issues I am going to address in the new site.
Unread 08-09-2019, 03:39 PM   #21

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
The community of the site was dying years ago and that's why it's gotten to this point. The majority let all kinds of bullshit and fuckery slide til shit devolved to having rookies be mods
It would be great if the energy moved to battling instead of the forums, that's my bigger concern about this thread. Why aren't people battling? That's what the site is for.

My theory is that the current site doesn't have enough incentive to battle, the barrier to battle is high (requires voting, active members), the rewards are minimal (points, ranking) and some consider the voting system unfair. These are issues I am going to address in the new site.
Offline   Reply With Quote