Thread: RAI CORRUPT MOD
View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
Here's what I want to know.

Why are you guys writing together in a google doc passing bars around to each other like a dick in jail?

IDK if this is how you guys roll now, but I'm calling foul on that shit. How's it supposed to be your bars for a battle when someone else is helping out with the work?

What?

People use tons of different methods to communicate with each other and stay in touch from this site. There's the discord, IM, email, social media, some people even text and know each other in real life. You're calling bullshit after clear proof? just because they used Google Docs? Lol

Ooookay. If you say so.
Unread 04-15-2020, 11:26 PM   #30

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
Here's what I want to know.

Why are you guys writing together in a google doc passing bars around to each other like a dick in jail?

IDK if this is how you guys roll now, but I'm calling foul on that shit. How's it supposed to be your bars for a battle when someone else is helping out with the work?

What?

People use tons of different methods to communicate with each other and stay in touch from this site. There's the discord, IM, email, social media, some people even text and know each other in real life. You're calling bullshit after clear proof? just because they used Google Docs? Lol

Ooookay. If you say so.